Commercial HVAC Repair and Maintenance
Filters and their ability to remove microorganisms can make a difference in indoor air quality. A computer scheduled maintenance program can insure that these filters are changed and working properly at all times. Furthermore, one of the most common problems with commercial HVAC equipment is improper damper operation. Dampers are designed to keep the compressor from running when the outside air temperature is below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. M.I.R. Enterprises will use computerized maintenance logs to survey and insure that your facility’s HVAC is working properly and providing its occupants with good air quality, at the right temperature.
- Commercial HVAC Maintenance
- Houston Commercial HVAC Repair
- Hot and Cold Calls
- Energy Management Control Systems
- Chiller and Package Unit Preventative Maintenance
Reasons to properly maintain your HVAC system:
- Lower utility costs.
- Increase the service life of the HVAC equipment (reduce replacement costs).
- Greater comfort for the building’s occupants.
Deferred maintenance can become costly and ineffective in the following ways
- Increased energy consumption
- Repairs are usually more costly because of a “cascading” effect in the system
- Occupant comfort and related productivity
- Poor reliability resulting in down time
- Premature equipment aging and the accelerated need to replace equipment