Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Technician – Cypress, TX
Experience: 3-5 years Healthcare experience is required
Company Benefits included
Company Vehicle with tools provided during business hours
On call rotation
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Diagnose and repair plumbing problems and drain traps, heaters, hot water systems, disposal, faucets, valves, sinks toilets, drinking fountains, pumps, etc.
- Diagnose and repair electrical systems including but not limited to incandescent, LED, or fluorescent lighting systems, ballasts, outlets and motors.
- Respond to, diagnose and repair heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Door repair and adjustments.
- Troubleshoot building components.
- Lighting replacement and repair.
- General carpentry and painting.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electric, drywall, painting, blinds and traverse rods, hardware, doors, and cabinets.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- On call hours are required.
- Complete daily estimates and submit to supervisor.
- Ability to communicate in written form.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull 75+pounds occasionally.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined. Clean criminal background (no felonies within the past 7 years)Job Type: Full-time
- Valid Texas Driver’s license with a good driving record (No DWI’s within the past 6 years)
- Clean criminal background (no felonies within the past 7 years)
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour