LED lighting is some of the most efficient and popular lighting today for commercial and industrial buildings. Light emitting diode (LED) lighting is brighter and uses less energy than many other types of lights. It’s also incredibly low maintenance and long lasting, which are huge advantages for your business. However, even if you do have LED lights, keep in mind that they do need some maintenance. Maintenance Houston commercial lighting services can help preserve your lighting and reduce overall costs. In this article, we’ll discuss LED light maintenance.
If you need maintenance services for your commercial or healthcare building, call us 24/7 at (281) 469-2140.
Why You Need Maintenance Houston Commercial Lighting Services
If you have LED lights in your building, it’s likely because you want to save money on energy, enjoy super bright and customizable lighting, and want a durable commercial lighting solution. LED lights offer all three of these benefits, as well as others.
It’s a common myth that LED lights don’t need any maintenance at all. However, this isn’t the case. While they’re generally quite low maintenance, they do need some service. Regular Houston building maintenance for your LED lights can help in many ways.
For instance, LED maintenance helps keep your lights burning brighter. It can also keep them energy efficient. Finally, maintenance Houston commercial lighting services can extend the life of LED light equipment, meaning you spend less money and hassle on replacements over time.
Types of Houston Building Maintenance Needed for LED Lights
There are many types of LED light maintenance services you need for your building. These Houston commercial lighting services include:
- Inspections: Regular inspections can look for signs of deterioration or damage before light failure. It’s a good way to avoid an emergency call for burnt out lights.
- Lumen Testing: Checking the LED light output for brightness is also key. Dim lights generally signal either the need for replacement parts or imminent failure because the light is at the end of its expected life cycle.
- Cleaning: Dirt and debris can build up in light fixtures and cause serious problems. For instance, reducing total life for the lights, causing shorts in the lighting system, and making the light look dimmer.
- Replacement Parts: With LED lights, generally they aren’t repairable in the traditional sense. Instead, you repair them by replacing affected parts and components as they fail (or, ideally, before they fail). Some common parts that may need replacement include light engines, protective devices, and controls.
There are many signs that you need Houston commercial lighting services for LED lights. For instance:
- Lights that run at high temperatures
- Lights that change or shift colors or color temperatures
- Dim light output
- Startup issues
Any signs of trouble, call your Houston building maintenance team to identify and repair the issue.
Keep Your Building Running Smoothly with M.I.R. Enterprises
When you need building maintenance for your commercial or healthcare facility, call M.I.R. for help. We offer a wide range of services to help with building maintenance and repairs. Whether you need LED light maintenance or total Houston healthcare facilities services, our experts are here for you. We offer decades of experience to keep your building in top shape. Call us at (281) 469-2140 to request service.